Even though we are spending so much time together in the same space, many of us have had our roles change in ways that have added stress to our relationships with our kids. I encourage you to spend some time re-kindling or strengthening these relationships through purposeful time together and silliness and play.
- Let your child pick out a couple of new board games and have a game night.
- Ride bikes together. (And if you’re not chicken, try to skateboard.)
- Try doing an art project or craft together.
- Make dinner together.
- Have a good old fashion pillow fight! https://theparentcue.org/staying-connected-to-your-kids/
- If you could be invisible for one day only, what would you do?
- Would you rather be as small as an ant or as tall as a giant?
- If you could visit one planet in the universe, which one would it be?
- Do unicorns fart rainbows? https://momlovesbest.com/questions-for-kids
Ideas for fun and safe things to do with kids like apple picking, drive-in movie options and hiking
Interactive ‘How To’ videos like drawing different animals https://bit.ly/34UUCqT
Virtual fishing tournament https://bit.ly/3hOzR47
Stallings kits for kids - https://bit.ly/3jwzpI7
And a very cool ‘I.T. Adventures in a Box’ https://bit.ly/3lByckt