Monday, April 13, 2020

Mrs. Beare is Practicing Zen Zoo Mindfulness by Counselor Keri

Benefits of Mindfulness for Kids: Why Kids Should Practice ...
https://bit.ly/byCounselorKeri
It seems somewhat of a paradox to think that with all of this alone time we need to take a minute to 'be alone' but alone without purpose can be overwhelming and the quiet can be deafening. Using mindfulness has been scientifically shown to provide several positive benefits to our physical and emotional well being.

I would like to share some Mindfulness exercises by Counselor Keri I have posted on my YouTube Channel (the videos are unlisted so please click the link below to view them). Counselor Keri has a lot of amazing resources that I have used in small groups and classroom lessons. You can find her here to see what she has to offer!

You can find videos of me doing Zen Zoo Mindfulness activities here:


P.S. I would love to see pictures of the kiddos doing some of these activities! I certainly miss seeing their smiling faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment